AdderPlex is made by U.S. company WiseLifeNaturals, a reputable vitamin/supplement company. If you have concerns about your ability to focus, have brain fog, or you’re simply aging and looking for ways to counteract the effects, consider a complex like AdderPlex. It was developed by a physician who specifically studies brain aging. The ingredients in AdderPlex are natural, but effective enough to consider an Adderall or Ritalin replacement.
AdderPlex works because of the following key ingredients:
- Vinpocetine – supports circulation, which increases energy to your brain cells
- Bacopin – repairs damage to your brain’s synapse
- Phosphatidylserine – shown to improve memory, restore EEG anomalies
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALC) – helps convert choline into acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter
- DMAE – used in prescription medicine; similar to ALC
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract – studies have shown that ginkgo biloba increases focus and mental alertness
- L-Glutamine – increases energy levels to the brain, improves focus
- St. John’s Wort – a natural remedy used to combat depression and anxiety
AdderPlex as an Adderall Alternative
If you were attempting to wean yourself off of a strong ADD/ADHD medication, AdderPlex may be a good alternative to try. Many medications used for ADHD are too potent, especially for younger people. If you are a parent considering prescription medication, or even an adult who believes they may have trouble focusing, please consider AdderPlex. Many of the ingredients have proven time and time again to be effective, and they are much less harsh than pharmaceuticals, which can greatly alter your brain chemistry if you must become dependent on them.
So Is AdderPlex Safe?
It is highly rated on Amazon, and users report little side effects. The manufacturer suggests you take AdderPlex with a fatty meal as the fat helps carry the active ingredients through your body more easily.
$34.95 Add to cart