Update: As of May 2020, NexGen no longer produces Amphetarol or AdderRx.
Like its other products, NexGen has been out of the market for a while now, occasionally selling their product on Walmart or eBay.
For the sake of transparency, we will leave this review up since the information in it is still relevant, but we will add AdderRx alternatives to the bottom so you know which direction to go next.
Did you know that good structure of the body can really affect our memories? Our ability to retain memories is so important in our daily lives because our lives require us to retain and recall past experiences. Sometimes, we take this ability for granted, and as we age, we are not able to retain as much. So how can you protect your memory stability? Is there a supplement which can boost your mental focus as well as can make the shape of your body becomes better? Amphetarol is an effective and strong supplement and is a highly recommended cognitive enhancer.
About Amphetarol (AdderRx)
Amphetarol is a dietary nutritional supplement that was designed to help increase mental focus, improve memory and cognition as well as help with alertness and concentration. Furthermore, the supplement is proven to increase and enhance cognitive abilities related to creative thinking, information processing, attention, focus, and memory. Its ingredients are part of proprietary blend.. Here is the list of ingredients that are contained in the proprietary formula of Amphetarol. Many of them are well known central nervous system and neurotransmitter stimulants.
What’s In Amphetarol?
- Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE)-It is believed that this primary alcohol can have a positive effect on your mood as well as focus. It also used is supplements that replace ADHD medication.
- 1, 3, 7-trimethylxanthine (caffeine)-a fancy name for the most common stimulant of all, caffeine. Many of the others in this blend have a synergistic relationship with caffeine.
- Beta-Phenylethylamine (PEA)-This component is found in cocoa beans. It works as a central nervous system stimulant.
- L-Theanine- Found naturally in green tea, theanine is used to increased memory and cognition, as well as decrease anxiety.
- Cytidine 5’ Diphosphocholine (CDP-Choline)-This helps for blood circulation in the brain. It has shown to be effective at improving memory, cognition, and focus. Because of this properties, it has been used in treating both Alzheimer and ADHD patients.
- Synephrine HCL-This can be found in oranges, and is usually included in products for weight loss. It acts as a stimulant that can burn fat.
- N, N dimethyl -4-hydroxyphenylethylamine-(Hordenine)-this another ingredient found in weight loss pills. It has been shown that Hordine stimulates the release of norepinephrine, the neurotransmitter responsible for extreme concentration.
- Schizandrol A- It helps increase focus.
- Vinpocetine – It increases memory function and it has been used for patients with Alzheimer diseases.
However, because each dose is claimed to be ultra-concentrated, we advise that you should not take more than one capsule per 24 hour period.
Possible Amphetarol Side Effects
Unlike many other nutritional supplements, Amphetarol does contain a number of stimulants that may cause side effects. Such as:
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Dry mouth
- Extreme tiredness
- Blurred vision
But my suggestion would be that you take on a full stomach and first thing in the morning to lessen the effects and to assess your individual tolerance.
Overall, Amazon users recommend Amphetarol (AdderRx) for energy and concentration. It is also much cheaper than ADHD medication at a price that is consumer friendly. After you have taken this supplement, you will realize that it was worth to invest and use. You can buy it directly from the manufacturer below.